장바구니 가기
A Book of Generations > 자유게시판

A Book of Generations

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Xavier
댓글 0건 조회 17회 작성일 23-10-27 13:45

본문

I had always thought Grace Sweere Ridderinks birth name was Gerarda Maria.

Im not even sure now where I got that information. I found her birth record in the Civil Archives this morning.

It turns out that her birth name is actually Gradina Maria. Ive not seen this name before, in all the years Ive been poking through the Dutch records. Gradina. Its pretty, isnt it.

I found Gradinas younger brother Cornelis birth record as well. His middle name is recorded on it, so that info is new to our records. He was baptized Cornelis Johannes.

Now, of Theodores children, only John Henry remains in my database with an Americanized name.

Im still waiting for the record of his birth to appear and confirm my suspiscion that he was baptized with the Latin form of that name, Johannes Hendrickus. When I first began researching the Sweere line back in 1998 I had a small file fom my brother, Mark, to follow leads on. He had this information from another Sweere in the Netherlands whom he made contact with.

There were no sources included with this file.I spent about a year dabbling with USSweere data before I joined a Dutch genealogy list and a generous spirit there pointed me in the direction of Genlias, a website for searching the Netherlands Civil Archives.

In the years since, as more records have been transcribed and added to the Genlias databases, Ive found a goldmine of information there.Mark had listed a son, Jacobus, born 2 April 1871, for my grgrgrandfather, Gerardus Sweere and his first wife, Hendricka Arts. I had often wondered what became of this mysterious Jacobus, the stepbrother of my greatgrandfather, Hendrickus.

I found no evidence of him over the years no marriage record, no death record. Had he emigrated like his younger brothers If so, where did he disappear to.The mystery of Jacobus was solved this week when I discovered a marriage record for a daughter of Gerardus and Hendricka Arts Sweere whom I had not known of previously.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

고객센터

Tel. 055-323-4241
Fax. 050-4379-4241
email. aler79@nate.com

월-금 am 9:00 - pm 05:00
점심시간 : am 12:00 - pm 01:00

영선크린테크

주소 경상남도 김해시 금관대로 804번길 61-7(명법동)
사업자 등록번호 437-43-00489 대표 김두찬 전화 055-323-4241 팩스 050-4379-4241
통신판매업신고번호 제2020-경남김해-0968호 개인정보 보호책임자 김두찬
Copyright © 2020 영선크린테크. All Rights Reserved.